Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It IS a FAST food blog (just not only FAST FOOD)































After my last post, I got some people saying the name was good, but I wasnt "about fast food".
Today, we're gonna change that with the first "FAST FOOD" post. I had lunch in Del ray beach, specifically at Big Al's Steaks. I had a 9" Philly cheese steak "WIT" (as they say) fried onions. The cheese of choice? CHEEZ WHIZ , a cancerous yellow processed cheese sauce. Why, you ask? Well, it just meeeeeeeeeeeelts into the sandwhich and just has that really creamy feel. How was it? It was Grrrrrrrrrreat!! A side of french fries, with a Cherry Fanta (cancerous red for contrast) and some Dill pickles. Only when I got home, did I find out I could have (should have would have) asked for mushrooms and peppers inside. Well, next time. That's the stuff obese dreams are made of. Oh, and by the way, IT WAS FAST.






5 comments:

  1. The french fries look good... the steak looks a it grey. But I oh so do believe you that it was good and fast. YOU would KNOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing appetizing about that.
    My arteries are turning into sludge from just looking at the SIGN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. according to THE book, whiz cheese if the classic appropriate cheese to be used...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the fatest kid I have ever known.

    ReplyDelete