Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

BlueBerry Yogurt Muffins

Here it is. My First post. I've never been big on blogs. Like, who cares!?! Hopefully, you will. Since my circumstances have changed, the boredom and impending insanity have been driving me to find ways to keep busy. The result (or one of them) is this blog. As my first post I decided to make a favorite of mine, BlueBerry Yogurt Muffins. I got tired of buying muffins from the supermarket bakery and decided to make my own. It was surprisingly easy and fast to make. Enjoy, I know I did! Ok, this is my idea for this thing. Every time I cook something, or go somewhere yummy to eat, Ill be sure to take pictures and share the experience with you.


BlueBerry Yogurt Muffins
2 c. all purpose flour
1/3 c. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 c. unsweetened orange juice
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 (8 oz.) carton vanilla low fat yogurt
1 egg
1 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
Vegetable cooking spray
1 tbsp. sugar
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Combine orange juice and next 4 ingredients. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.

Coat muffin pan with cooking spray and divide batter among 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle with sugar.

Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes or until golden brown.

7 comments:

  1. RECIPE, man, GIVE US A RECIPE.
    Brilliant name, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the name, like the idea, love the bitsua, looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. truthfully,reading it and seeing the pictures,which were excellent,made me really hungry. well done. I enjoyed all of it. clear and precise

    ReplyDelete